YES WE CAN

My poem is translated by a reader from Toronto, Canada. With appreciation to Liu May Wong.

YES WE CAN
是的, 我們能

Yes, we can
是的, 我們能
To stay supreme,
站立至高的
We can act extreme.
我們能採取激進行動.
Terrorists, we fight
我們對抗恐怖主義
Justify our means and might.
辯論有充足的理据和強權.
Spy drones bomb any territory,
間諜無人機彈炸任何主權領域
Burn to Stone Age in any boundary.
任何邊界, 它將擊落在石器年代.
Whether suspect or innocent
是否可疑或無辜
Trust on intelligent judgement.
信任智慧判斷

Yes, we can
是的, 我們能
To stay supreme
站立至高的
We are free to be extreme.
我們轉為激動是自由.
We spy on our enemies
我們監察我們的敵人
Real or imagined,
真實或想像,
the Chinese and the North Koreans alike
中國和北朝鮮是相似的.
Whoever and whatever we dislike
無論誰, 不管任何我們不喜歡的人
Create stories and war games,
任何故事和戰爭遊戲,
We Inflame and blame,
我們激動和指責,
Hell to these manipulators, cheaters,
反擊這撮操縱者和作弊騙子,
Yellow horde Cyber attackers.
黄色部落網絡攻擊者.

Yes we can
是的, 我們能
To stay supreme
站立至上的
Nothing is extreme.
沒有什麼是過激的.
We watch even our allies
我們監察我們的盟友
Any citizen who defies.
甚至是任何違背的公民.
First amendment is history
首先修正建義
Bright legacy become phony.
輝煌的遺產成為虛偽.

Yes we can
是的, 我們能
To stay at the top,
站立在高峰,
No one can stop us.
誰擋不住我們的雄勢.
God bless the good American.
上帝祝福美國人

2 thoughts on “YES WE CAN

    1. wonkywizard Post author

      Thanks Emu,
      We can’t deny there are many fair thinking Americans around, but they have no power. Americans have to learn that the more they wish to exert their power, power will eventually turn against them. There is a need to balance all kinds of power, including spiritual ones, without acting extreme.

      Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s