COFFIN 152: MALAY POEM : DOUBLE TRANSLATION

COFFIN 152: MALAY POEM : DOUBLE TRANSLATION

 

靈柩 152 馬來語翻譯詩

Translation from Malay to English by Dr. Lim Keng Huat; English into Chinese by Liu May Ling, Toronto

翻譯:林建華醫生

 

Malay: sons and daughters,

馬來兒女們,

Your hot chest is flaming your shirts,

您們的热胸是燃燒著您們的衬衫,

Coffin 152: the wein,

靈柩:152:酒,

Behold in the cemetery of parliament.

目睹在議會的墓地。

Endless hard breathe can no longer block it,

困難呼吸無休止不能再堵塞,

We will stop singing from today onwards.

我們從今天将停止歌唱。

Soon the night will fall,

黄昏快將降臨,

Every door and window must be well guarded.

每家門戶窗戶必须緊慎守衛。

The shadows are too late to fall on the streets.

阴影太落在街上。

Your names have been summoned.

您們的名字已被召

Answer your call,

回應您們的呼

Act before your tongues turn numb.

行動之前,您們的舌頭轉變麻木。

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s