POEM TRANSLATION: MY VALENTINE NIGHT

 

POEM TRANSLATION: MY VALENTINE NIGHT

 

 

 

MY VALENTINE NIGHT

(我的情人節)

 

 

In a bistro, we celebrate our valentine;

在小酒館,慶祝我們的情人節;

My lady happy with the night and dine.

我的夫人高興夜晚進餐。

Our second time, she says, over four decades;

我們的第二次,她說,四十多年了;

We dine outside often, many, she downgrades.

我們經常多時出外吃飯,她降級了。

Great discount if you dine with other damsels;

如果與另的閨女來進餐更多的折扣;

Cancel wrong dates, aware about silly battles.

取消錯誤的日期,覺悟到愚蠢的口头。

Strange accounts indeed, bigger sip for stout

新奇的帳戶確實,大啜飲烈性黑啤酒,

Burnt-out for details, I doubt without fall-out.

不再熱衷為細節,我懷疑没有後果。

At my age, run out of bricks to erect walls;

在我的年齡,已用盡磚块砌立牆壁;

The beers make one tall, small is my gall.

啤酒令人壯膽大,我的胆汁是小的。

Cheers, my love, cherish our lovely night;

乾杯,我的愛,珍惜我們的愉快晚上;

Good reminder, dear, careful with the bite.

提醒好,親愛的,當心被咬。

My hairs are all white, not many years to share;

我的髮滿頭蒼白,沒多少年的分享;

Engross in my poetry, not fair, but care as a pair.

貫注我的詩歌,不公平,但關心作為一對。

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s