BORROWED TIME〔借來的時間〕: POEM TRANSLATION

BORROWED TIME〔借來的時間〕

While waiting, I borrow time, to dream my dream,

當等待著,我借來時間做我的梦,

marvelous Instagram drifts in seductive digital stream.

詫异的圖片漂移在引目的數字鍵。

An old dog bites its own tail, reincarnation is nailed,

一隻老狗咬牠自己的尾巴,是釘著輪回轉世,

kicks his ball into own post, the myth is now impaled.

踢他的球進入自己的岗位,神話現在被刺穿。

The wise compassionate refuses to eat his humble pie,

明智慈悲的人拒绝吃他謙虛的西式餅,

at end of life, we sigh, and bless the world good-bye.

在生命的盡头,我們嘆息,祝福世界并再見。

We are heir to our kamma, nirvana is devoid of air,

我們继承對我們的業力,涅磐是缺乏空氣,

worthy of prize, prevent future war to show care.

获奖的值得,預防未來斗争以表示關心。

We live in borrowed time, term either short or long,

我們活著借到的時機,無論期限是短或是長,

rebirthing in the moment, the breathe we belong.

在重生的那刻,呼吸歸属于我們。

2 thoughts on “BORROWED TIME〔借來的時間〕: POEM TRANSLATION

Leave a reply to Casey Cancel reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.